From our friends at The Writer magazine:
We’re having an open house on WriterMag.com from noon on Thursday, March 17, through Thursday, March 24, and we hope you’ll stop by to take a look around! Everything on the website will be open for anyone to view. During our open house, you can:
• Search through the market listings
• Read subscriber-only articles
• Review our Web columns: Web Savvy, Ask The Writer, Critique My Query, Watch Your Language, Writing for Children, Critique My Query, Dueling With Words and The 30-Second Commute
• Look through the forums and read the what our members are talking about*
• Investigate any other feature on the site
If you like what you see, you can take advantage of our features for registered users by signing up on WriterMag.com. It’s easy—and free! Just look for “Welcome to WriterMag.com” on the right side of our home page and click on the “register” link.
You’ll find the full announcement here.
As you may know, I’m a contributing editor for The Writer, and I’ll be busy this weekend drafting my next book review for the magazine. So please go enjoy the Open House for me!