Toward the end of each week, the My Machberet blog presents a collection of links, drawn primarily from the world of Jewish books and writing.
- The third issue of the Tel Aviv Review of Books (“Autumn 2019”) is now available.
- Kudos to these calls for including Jews/Jewishness in the ongoing conversations about and emphases on diverse literature.
- “Songs of Eretz Poetry Review is OPEN for unsolicited submissions of poetry and cover art for our ‘Christmas/Chanukah/Yule’ themed issue.” Deadline: October 31. (Thanks to Cathy’s Comps and Calls for mentioning this.)
- In which Howard Jacobson takes on one of the literary world’s latest brouhahas. (Thank goodness for him.)
- Lots of podcast episodes await my attention. Among those I hope to get to this weekend is a new one featuring my client Scott Hilton Davis, wrapping up a year of celebrating the life and work of Yiddish author Jacob/Yankev Dinezon.