Each Friday, the Practicing Writing blog shares writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- Jessica Strawser’s “10 Pro Author Tips for Book Fairs and Festivals.”
- On my weekend tbr list: this Hudson Review piece, by Charles McGrath, on Philip Roth and John Updike
- ICMYI: my own take on the promise and potential of poetry prompts and exercises (hosted on Trish Hopkinson’s site).
- Also ICYMI, and also stemming from my current focus on my own new poetry book (Birthright): a Largehearted Boy-hosted playlist to accompany that book.
- And this Friday, right back on schedule, there’s a new set of Jewish-lit links up on the My Machberet blog.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!