Toward the end of each week, the My Machberet blog presents a collection of links, drawn primarily from the world of Jewish books and writing.
- This week has brought us the November Jewish Book Carnival, hosted for the month over on Shiloh Musings.
- I haven’t yet had a chance to absorb the episode myself, but last week The Burning Castle podcast hosted Israeli author Etgar Keret.
- Speaking of Israeli authors: P.J. Grisar’s take on the newly available translation (by Ishai Mishory) of Rutu Modan’s Tunnels makes me even more eager to get my hands on a copy of this new graphic novel! (NB: If you’re not a subscriber and you have read your current quota of Forward articles, you may not be able to access this one.)
- “A Judaica and Jewish books store has stopped selling a series of popular children’s books after accusations of sexual misconduct surfaced against the books’ author.” Shira Hanau reports for JTA.
- In much, much brighter news: Mark your calendars and RSVP for the Jewish Book Council’s upcoming (December 6) virtual launch party to celebrate the latest edition of its Paper Brigade literary journal.