Each Friday, the Practicing Writing blog shares writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- The Poetry Foundation “is seeking feedback from people who engage with its programs to inform the strategic plan it is currently developing.” Respond to its survey by April 4.
- In which Kaitlyn Arford shares “5 Basic Email Templates for Freelancers Negotiating Higher Rates.” (Hat tip: Mandy Hofmockel.)
- “The 12 Most Unforgettable Descriptions of Food in Literature”—according to The Atlantic‘s Adrienne LaFrance.
- ICYMI: The April issue of The Practicing Writer 2.0 went out to subscribers yesterday. In this issue: a quick report on my #AWP22; several subscriber success stories; a featured resource; dozens of fee-free opportunity listings (that offer payment for winning/published work).
- And there’s another set of Jewish-lit links posted for your perusal over on the My Machberet blog. Check ’em out!
Have a great weekend.