Each Friday, the Practicing Writing blog shares writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- “How to Find Freelance Work Using Social Media”—tips from Kaitlyn Arford on Tim Herrera’s Substack.
- “8 Tips for Reading Your Poetry in Front of an Audience”—advice from Robert Lee Brewer over on the Writer’s Digest site.
- In what’s evidently a first “Memoir Preview” for Library Journal, Barrie Olmstead explores “titles and trends” on the near horizon.
- Next week will bring the June issue of The Practicing Writer 2.0, but if you’re working on submissions this weekend, you’ll find numerous opportunities that remain open that are listed in the May edition.
- And, as always, you’ll find a fresh set of Jewish Literary Links posted over on the My Machberet blog.
Have a better weekend.