Each Friday, the Practicing Writing blog shares writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- In which Margaret Atwood reveals “Some Very Basic Basics About Writing Novels.” (Encountered this thanks to Laura Belin.)
- Per Publishers Weekly: Astra Magazine is closing
- I’ve arrived to these “Thoughts on Poetry Manuscript Submission” a couple of months after Diane Lockward of Terrapin Books published them, but, you know—better late than never!
- ICYMI: the December issue of The Practicing Writer 2.0 went out to subscribers this week.
- And of course, you’ll find a new set of Jewish literary links posted over on the My Machberet blog.
Have a good weekend.