Toward the end of each week, the My Machberet blog presents a collection of links, drawn primarily from the world of Jewish books and writing.
- An overview of new and forthcoming “religion books for kids” over on Publishers Weekly includes a number of Jewishly-focused titles.
- “The ‘All-of-a-Kind Family’ books are set to become a TV show.” Julia Gergely reports for New York Jewish Week.
- Mazal tov to the latest winners of the Canadian Jewish Literary Awards.
- I haven’t had a chance to read it yet, but Nicole Krauss has a new short story in this week’s New Yorker.
- On Scholastic’s “On Our Minds” blog, author Meira Drazin addresses the need for children’s books featuring Jewish joy—and her hopes for her own new Honey and Me.
Wishing everyone a Shabbat shalom.