- Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in the U.S.A., so it’s a most appropriate time to consider Susan Johnston’s suggestions re: ways freelancers can show gratitude.
- Similarly, I really like this series of “thank-yous” from The Review Review‘s editor, Becky Tuch.
- Another provocative writing prompt from Midge Raymond.
- Jane Friedman’s take on the best literary blogs and websites.
- I plan to spend some time over the next few days buying books to give the little ones for the holidays. I’m likely to consult the Kirkus recommendations of recent children’s books as well as ideas from The New York Times Book Review. I’m also quite taken by the premise of Estie the Mensch, by Jane Kohuth. Any other suggestions?
The Wednesday Web Browser for Writers
2 Responses »
Leave a Response