Writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- A memorable message from Cinco Puntos Press in El Paso, via Shelf Awareness.
- So much response to the passing of Nobel laureate Toni Morrison (1931-2019).
- “Before You Market Your Book, Set Your Objectives”—a wise guest post by Boni Wagner-Stafford on JaneFriedman.com
- David Leonhardt’s tips on how to describe a character (character-development crib sheet provided).
- And over on the My Machberet blog, there’s a fresh batch of Jewish-lit links.
May we all have a peaceful weekend.