Each Friday, the Practicing Writing blog shares writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- When a ghostwriter wants her own acknowledgments page.
- I learn a lot about publishing from Jane Friedman. In a recent post, Jane reveals the names of people whom she learns from.
- Did you miss U.S. Poet Laureate Joy Harjo’s inaugural reading? So did I. I’m hoping to catch a recording over the weekend.
- It’s official: Jennifer Baker is a superstar. (Publishers Weekly says so!)
- And if it’s Friday, you’ll find a new collection of Jewish-lit links over on the My Machberet blog.
Have a great weekend.