Toward the end of each week, the My Machberet blog presents a collection of links, drawn primarily from the world of Jewish books and writing.
- This month you’ll find the Jewish Book Carnival over on Life Is Like a Library.
- In which Shoshana Olidort sits down with Alicia Ostriker and Erika Meitner “to talk about the intersections of poetry, feminism, motherhood, and Jewish identity.”
- A poignant piece by Julie Zuckerman, retelling the story of her cousin Joseph.
- Mazal tov to the latest winners of the Canadian Jewish Literary Awards.
- And I’ve just discovered a journal titled Sephardic Horizons.