Friday Finds for Writers
Each Friday, the Practicing Writing blog shares writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- It’s that time of year: I’m utterly unable to keep up with all of the best-of-year book lists that are popping up everywhere. Thankfully, Largehearted Boy tracks and links them all.
- “Words I Will Remove From Any Manuscript I Am Privileged to Line-Edit”—some quick tips from Allison K. Williams.
- From Publishers Weekly/Diane Patrick: “Serving Writers and Readers: African-American Literary Organizations.”
- If it’s Friday, you’ll find a fresh batch of Jewish literary links over on the My Machberet blog.
- And, a little bit early, the December issue of The Practicing Writer went out this morning. You’ll also find this issue posted (until January’s replaces it) right here on this website.
Have a good weekend.