Writing-related resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- Despite everything, it IS National Poetry Month! Check out these “30 Ways to Celebrate National Poetry Month at Home or Online.”
- In related news: ideas for incorporating poetry into distance-learning (via the Library of Congress/Rebecca Newland).
- If you haven’t caught it yet, a new issue of The Practicing Writer went out to subscribers earlier this week. This month’s feature article focuses on the work of book promotion during a/this pandemic.
- One book-promo piece that was posted after I rounded up some others for that feature article: “How Authors are Approaching Book Promotion During COVID-19” (Diana Urban for BookBub).
- And of course, you’ll find a new batch of Jewish literary links posted on the My Machberet blog.
And again, in case you’ve missed it: Take note of this list (updated) of emergency resources for writers: bit.ly/EmergencyResourcesWriters. Please have a good, safe, healthy weekend.