Finds for Writers
Each Friday, the Practicing Writing blog shares writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- Louise Glück is the latest Nobel literature laureate, and as usual, the Literary Saloon is curating the coverage.
- On the other hand, we can’t all be Nobel laureates. Katrin Schuman’s new piece on “being a ‘good enough’ writer” resonates with me. (Related: a piece from my archive.)
- Selected content from the new (November-December) issue of Poets & Writers magazine is available online.
- Over on Nieman Storyboard they’ve published “the first in an occasional series of posts that elaborate on some of the most basic weaknesses in story pitching.” Some good links/resources there, too.
- And yes, there’s a new set of Jewish Literary Links posted over on the My Machberet blog.
Have a great weekend, everyone.