Each Friday, the Practicing Writing blog shares writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- Katrin Schumann’s musings on the role of waiting in the writing life evoked memories of an essay in my archive (all about waiting AND rejection! fun!).
- Enjoyed learning about my college classmate Sheila Averbuch’s creative routine in this column (also loved the photos of her outdoor creative space).
- Big thanks to Susan Perabo for introducing me to Kelly Fordon’s “Let’s Deconstruct A Story” with this installment. (And thanks to Kelly for adding a transcript this morning!)
- Francophiles, take note of this one: “‘Paris, in its own way, is a character in the book’: An Interview with David Hoon Kim,” conducted by JA Tyler for the Ploughshares blog.
- And of course, you’ll find a new set of Jewish-lit links posted over on the My Machberet blog.
Have a great weekend!