Toward the end of each week, the My Machberet blog presents a collection of links, drawn primarily from the world of Jewish books and writing.
- From Alma‘s Emily Burack: “8 Jewish Books You Should Read this August.”
- A Twitter thread of job alerts (including one remote opportunity) shared by JTA’s Editor-in-Chief.
- Another job notice: Tablet seeks a part-time “cheerleader-in-chief to oversee all matters of marketing, public relations, and audience development for our podcasts.” (No salary info included.)
- From the Yiddish Book Center: “The 2021 Pakn Treger Digital Translation Issue is available to read on our site.”
- This week the 929 project turns its attention to the Book of Ruth. I’m proud that some of my poems are appearing anew as part of that endeavor. Here’s the first one, grounded in the second chapter of that text (doesn’t seem to come through so well on Firefox—try another browser if necesssary!).