Toward the end of each week, the My Machberet blog presents a collection of links, drawn primarily from the world of Jewish books and writing.
- Minyan is a new (albeit nonpaying) literary magazine “in support of the Jewish community.”
- Speaking of literary magazines: This week brings a new issue of JewishFiction.net.
- Caught on Twitter: a TC Jewfolk call for submissions (paying, though rates are not disclosed).
- Over on Storytime Solidarity: a terrific piece by Heidi Rabinowitz about Hanukkah (and some other Jewish holiday) kidlit.
- And at this time of year, I’m reminded of the short story I wrote for NPR’s Hanukkah Lights broadcast. Happy 10th birthday to that story, “Fidelis,” which was included as a “classic” in a later broadcast, too. (Cross-posted on the Practicing Writing blog.)
Chag sameach and Shabbat shalom!