Each Friday, the Practicing Writing blog shares writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- “11 Querying Mistakes I Didn’t Know I was Making Until I Worked at a Literary Agency”—by Erica Davis for Pipeline Artists.
- Yes, I play Wordle. No, I don’t habitually share my scores. But I do want to share this fun item from Writer’s Digest/Robert Lee Brewer: “What Is Your Favorite Starting Word in Wordle?”
- As per usual, there’s a fresh batch of Jewish-lit links posted over on the My Machberet blog.
- Happy 16th birthday to Writer Unboxed.
- And we’re just about to celebrate a major milestone ourselves! If you’re already signed up for The Practicing Writer 2.0, expect our 18th anniversary celebratory issue to arrive on Monday. (And if you’re not yet signed up, please join us!)
Have a great weekend, everyone.