Finds for Writers
Each Friday, the Practicing Writing blog shares writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- In which memoirist Helen Bouchami explains “Writing What I Don’t Remember.”
- Behind the scenes in book publishing (and promotion): the latest sage commentary from Belt Publishing’s Anne Trubek.
- In a lengthy essay titled “On Writing and the Business of Writing,” Carmen Maria Machado considers “the role of the MFA program in an emerging writer’s life, and by extension the relationship between the art and business of writing.”
- “Each year, Writer’s Digest compiles the 101 Best Websites for Writers. See the complete 2022 list here.” (Reminder: You’ll find our very own “Practicing Writing” featured within the “Best Writing Advice Websites” category!)
- And last, but never least: a new set of Jewish-lit links on the My Machberet blog.
Have a good weekend!