Each Friday, the Practicing Writing blog shares writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- You’ve still got time to register for this online roundtable, “DOJ-PRH Antitrust Trial: A Roundtable Discussion,” scheduled for noon (Eastern) today.
- All about author advances—according to Anne Trubek.
- By this time next week, the September issue of The Practicing Writer 2.0 will have gone out to subscribers. For now, please be sure that you haven’t missed any of the opportunities listed in the August edition that remain open.
- A back-to-school message on “Writing What Matters” from Lee Martin.
- And it’s that time of the week—check out the latest Jewish-lit links on the My Machberet blog.
Have a great weekend.