Finds for Writers
Each Friday, the Practicing Writing blog shares writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- I was unable to watch last night’s YouTube premiere of this Virtual AWP Pedagogy conversation “On Workshop Culture and Inflammatory Pieces.” Did any of you happen to catch it?
- Via The Cincinnati Review: a nifty piece from Connor Yeck on crafting poem endings.
- In which the Authors Guild “celebrates the D.C. District Court’s decision to block the merger of Penguin Random House and Simon & Schuster in an antitrust action initiated by the Department of Justice last November.”
- Check out the latest Jewish Lit Links on the My Machberet blog.
- And icymi: The November newsletter went out to subscribers this week. As per usual, it’s packed with fee-free opportunities (that are also paying opportunities!) for writers.
Have a good, safe weekend, everyone.