Finds for Writers
Each Friday, the Practicing Writing blog shares writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- In which Rebecca Makkai explains “Actual Literary Etiquette.”
- An anonymous guest post on Lit Mag News argues: “Submission fees are wrong.”
- ICYMI (I did): The Authors Guild recently offered another “Business Bootcamp for Writers”: “Media Training for Authors, Part I: Producing Videos and Giving Interviews.”
- “How to Free Your Writing with Free Writing” (Korrina Duffy for Nieman Storyboard).
- And of course, there’s a new set of Jewish-lit links posted over on the My Machberet blog.
Wishing everyone a good weekend.