Each Friday, the Practicing Writing blog shares writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.(more…)
Posts Tagged‘Book Promotion’
Each week in this space, Practicing Writing shares no-fee, paying markets for writers of fiction, poetry, and creative nonfiction: competitions, contests, and calls for submissions. These weekly posts complement monthly issues of The Practicing Writer newsletter, where you’ll always find more listings, none of them limiting eligibility to residents of a single municipality, state, or province. (But this blog does share those more localized opportunities, including jobs.)
As always, if you’d like to share a specific opportunity listed here, please credit the blog for the find. Thanks for respecting the time and effort that I put into researching, curating, and posting this information! I do notice, and I appreciate the courtesy.(more…)
Each Friday, the Practicing Writing blog shares writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- “Is Your Poem Ready for Submitting?” Considerations gathered by Cincinnati Review.
- “Everything You’ve Always Wanted to Know: Hybrid Publishing“: a guest post by Barbara Linn Probst on Jane Friedman’s site.
- Just updated: my own list of “fee-free writing residencies.” These are residencies that don’t charge fees for applications OR for attendance. (Some, though not all, actually provide stipends!) You’ll find (working!) links to 50+ residency programs here.
- Ever-reliable guidance from Allison K. Williams—this time, on “The 21st-Century Book Launch.”
- And there’s a new set of Jewish-lit links posted over on the My Machberet blog.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.