The Wednesday Web Browser
Welcome to our Wednesday gleanings from around the Web:
- Diane Lockward reflects on the benefits of publishing online.
- People have been blogging and tweeting about Steve Almond’s “Let Us Now Raze Famous Men” piece on The Rumpus. Thoughts about writing, editing, publishing, the VQR situation, and more.
- And speaking of the VQR situation, here’s another report, this time from The Washington Post. (via @RonCharles)
- Ron Savage reveals “The Ten Things I’ve Learned Writing Fiction.”
- From the world of book marketing: some ideas on using your email signature effectively.
- Giveaway alert! Fiction Writers Review has three copies of Rich Boy, by Sharon Pomerantz, to share, and one of those copies could be yours!
- What’s more shocking: finding Jean-Paul Sartre on Facebook, or finding that someone is alluding to “Le Mur”? Mon Dieu!