OK, Shabbat is still a day away, but I’m going to be offline for awhile (click here for an explanation), so I wanted to post this today.
- Please enjoy this Q&A with author Anna Solomon, about The Little Bride, a new historical novel featuring a Jewish mail-order bride who leaves Odessa and lands in South Dakota.
- Eric Herschthal previews the October U.S. release of a new Amos Oz book.
- The Jewish Week offers its fall books preview.
- I’m not sure when Hadassah magazine built up its online book coverage, but I’m delighted to see it all.
- Holiday books and videos for the little ones.
- Finally, my story collection, Quiet Americans, has received a wonderfully thoughtful (and enthusiastic) review over on The Short Review.
Shabbat shalom, everyone. See you next week.