Writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- This week has brought us the second installment of Ruben Quesada’s revived “Poetry Today” series on the Kenyon Review blog.
- Ron Charles enumerates “11 Trends that Changed the Way We Read this Decade.” You may want to examine how many of them have changed the way you read (or write). (I’m beginning to wonder if I’m ever going to join the audiobook trend.)
- Caught via AWP’s Twitter account: “Help us honor those generous individuals making exceptional contributions to the literary community today. Nominate another writer for #AWPSPOTLIGHT. New this winter: Nominators can now choose to interview their nominee. http://bit.ly/2LL0HMg.”
- Via Writer’s Digest/Robert Lee Brewer: an extremely useful list of 100 common publishing terms.
- And over on the My Machberet blog, you’ll find a fresh set of Jewish lit links.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.