Friday Finds for Writers
Each Friday, the Practicing Writing blog shares writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- If you missed this week’s Writers’ Bridge session on platform (as I did, unfortunately), you’ll likely share my appreciation for the summary and a link to a replay.
- A troubling trend: “scammers impersonating reputable literary agents.”
- “Sized like a paperback book, the first issue is 420 pages of text with zero images (and zero ads). There are 20 essays, each several thousand words long. What white space there is accompanies the occasional poem.” There’s a new journal coming—and it’s bound to be controversial (and not for the design reasons mentioned above; cw: #MeToo content). Ash Carter explains, for Air Mail.
- Selected content from the September/October 2020 issue of Poets & Writers is now available online.
- Another week, another batch of Jewish-lit links. Please do check them out!
Have a great weekend!