Writing- and publishing-related resources to peruse over the weekend.
- Eavesdrop (captions are available on YouTube) as Pamela Paul discusses editing The New York Times Book Review, writing a weekly opinion column, and much more with Meghan Daum.
- So many tbr titles in Kate Dwyer’s examination of the state of the campus novel (for Esquire).
- “Can Social Obligation Scale?” Food for thought from Leigh Stein.
- “What to Do When the Vitriol Comes for You.” Advice from Blair Glaser, published on the Brevity blog.
- ICYMI: The December issue of The Practicing Writer 2.0 went out to subscribers yesterday. As usual, it’s packed with fee-free and paying opportunities, some of which I’ve spotlighted on My Machberet.
Wishing everyone a good weekend.