Writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- From the Asian American Journalists Association: guidance (explicitly for newsrooms, and implicitly, I’d argue, for all writers) on covering this week’s Atlanta shootings.
- Happening on Sunday: “Graduate creative writing students at Northwestern University’s School of Professional Studies are offering a day of free creative writing classes for the public.” Details on Facebook.
- Another literary-scam alert.
- “I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest that, despite our very best efforts, artistic jealousy affects us all at one time or another.” Even during a pandemic, as Nancy Stohlman writes in a guest post for Jane Friedman’s site.
- And of course, you’ll find a fresh set of Jewish-lit links over on the My Machberet blog.
Have a good weekend.