Each Friday, the Practicing Writing blog shares writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- “Is Your Poem Ready for Submitting?” Considerations gathered by Cincinnati Review.
- “Everything You’ve Always Wanted to Know: Hybrid Publishing“: a guest post by Barbara Linn Probst on Jane Friedman’s site.
- Just updated: my own list of “fee-free writing residencies.” These are residencies that don’t charge fees for applications OR for attendance. (Some, though not all, actually provide stipends!) You’ll find (working!) links to 50+ residency programs here.
- Ever-reliable guidance from Allison K. Williams—this time, on “The 21st-Century Book Launch.”
- And there’s a new set of Jewish-lit links posted over on the My Machberet blog.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.