Finds for Writers
Each Friday, the Practicing Writing blog shares writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- “Do book critics deserve to be cited?” Adam Morgan asks, in his latest newsletter.
- Another dose of sound advice—this time on being a writer on Twitter—from Allison K. Williams over on the Brevity blog.
- “Read more Puritan poetry, ” counsels Ed Simon in a piece on The Millions. (And reader, I clicked through—because in truth I can’t remember reading any Puritan poetry since I was a high-school sophomore.)
- On CNN.com, Leah Asmelash writes: “Long-standing literary magazines are struggling to stay afloat. Where do they go from here?”
- And of course, you’ll find another set of Jewish-lit links over on the My Machberet blog.
Have a great weekend, everyone.