Toward the end of each week, the My Machberet blog presents a collection of links, drawn primarily from the world of Jewish books and writing.
- The latest winners and finalists for the National Jewish Book Awards were announced yesterday.
- From Ritualwell: “Survival of the Word: Poetry for International Holocaust Remembrance Day,” a free session to be facilitated by Rachel Neve-Midbar next week.
- I spent some quality reading time last Shabbat with the latest (Winter 2023) issue of Jewish Review of Books (limited free online content for non-subscribers). One review in particular helped me de-prioritize a title that had been on my tbr list.
- ICYMI: The January Jewish Book Carnival went live this week, hosted right here on My Machberet.
- And today happens to be the 12th birthday of Quiet Americans: Stories, published on this day in 2011!