Finds for Writers
Each Friday, the Practicing Writing blog shares writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- “Wave of Resignations Rocks Coffee House Press” (via Claire Kirch for Publishers Weekly).
- Among May’s many observances is this one: May is Mental Health Awareness Month. Which makes Sweta Srivastava Vikram’s “Five Mental Health Tips for Writers” (on the Brevity blog) particularly timely.
- Lots of tips here on “how to sell a book on Substack”—any of them seem particularly good to you? (I’ll admit that I’m still absorbing them.)
- And more advice—this time regarding social media, in the form of a commencement speech—from Scott Hines/The Action Cookbook (via Jonathan V. Last/The Triad).
- And, once again, you’ll find another set of Jewish literary links posted over on My Machberet.
Have a wonderful weekend.