Just a few literary links to share with you:
- Publishers Weekly provides an overview of the Jerusalem International Book Fair. (See also my Monday post.)
- Sweet essay on Tablet about one American student’s experience studying in Israel at the same time as Natalie Portman.
- Speaking of Tablet, look who’s talking about Quiet Americans this week!
- From The Jewish Week: A fascinating article by Miriam Intrator on the postwar fate of “Europe’s salvaged Jewish libraries.” And an equally superb piece by Paul Zakrzewski examines the current state of Jewish memoirs.
- Next week will be a challenging one for our friend, Jewish Muse. Here’s why.
- The next Jewish Book Council Twitter Book Club, featuring author Andrew Winer and his novel, The Marriage Artist, is scheduled for Wednesday, March 2. Details here.