Toward the end of each week, the My Machberet blog presents a collection of links, drawn primarily from the world of Jewish books and writing.
- A don’t-miss update from Julie Zuckerman, including a reminder about this weekend’s upcoming Literary Modiin Solidarity with Israel session.
- If you haven’t yet read Howard Lovy’s Substack post on “Antisemitism in the Literary Community,” please do (and take note of Lovy’s new book project).
- And if you haven’t already seen it, I shared “18 Ways to Address Antisemitism in Your Literary Life,” a handout that accompanied my recent Jewish Book Council presentation, over on the Practicing Writing blog yesterday. (Note, too, that I continue to update the document-in-progress titled “After October 7: Readings, Recordings, and More.”)
- Reminder: It’s Jewish Book Month! And if you’re on Twitter, I’ve been sharing #JewishBookMonth posts there daily.
- And the latest Jewish Book Carnival went live yesterday, hosted for November by Gila Green.
Wishing everyone a Shabbat shalom. #AmYisraelChai. And #BringThemHomeNow.