Writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.(more…)
Posts Tagged‘Literary Events’
Writing and publishing resources, news, and reflections to peruse over the weekend.
- Lee Gutkind’s opening piece in the new (75th!) issue of Creative Nonfiction offers a terrific mini-history of contemporary cnf.
- Happening next week (May 17-21): the Drexel Writing Festival. Check out the schedule; “all events are free and open to the public and will take place on Zoom.”
- Saddened to learn about the passing of Joel Friedlander. And I’ll always be grateful to him.
- Amazing story by Marina Magloire about poet Lucille Clifton, who lost her house to foreclosure decades ago. Now, her children have bought it back; they hope to make the house “a space for emerging and established artists and writers.”
- And there’s a fresh set of Jewish lit links posted over on the My Machberet blog.
Have a good weekend, everyone.
Three quick updates from my desk.(more…)